Buying christmas gifts for photographers can be a tricky business, in particular, if you are not technically inclined and discard kitschy nonsense like lens-shaped coffee mugs. So here are some proposals for equipment that will not end up on the bottom of the gear closet.
- Printer Diaries: Preparing Images for Print
- Olympus OM-D Mk II and Fuji X-T2 versus Nikon D810: An unfair fight?
- Fine-Art Printing Diaries: Setting up
- The Photographer’s Guide to Cruising Antartica
- Neutral Density Filters
- Americans in Havana
- Review: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 E FL ED VR
- An Engineer in Havana
- Have a Bokehlitious Christmas
- Ode To A Penguin
- Focus Stacking, Part 2: Artefacts
Search this site