Today there are a lot of choices for cruising to Antarctica, within a considerable price span and a variation of the main focus: whales, geology, penguins, skiing, and of course, photography. But which one is best suited if you are serious about your hobby? Here are some thoughts born out of experience from a cruise we took in November 2016.
- Printer Diaries: Preparing Images for Print
- Olympus OM-D Mk II and Fuji X-T2 versus Nikon D810: An unfair fight?
- Fine-Art Printing Diaries: Setting up
- The Photographer’s Guide to Cruising Antartica
- Neutral Density Filters
- Americans in Havana
- Review: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 E FL ED VR
- An Engineer in Havana
- Have a Bokehlitious Christmas
- Ode To A Penguin
- Focus Stacking, Part 2: Artefacts
Search this site