This is a review of the mark III version of the Nikon TC-14 teleconverter, which was announced in May. Teleconverters had the reputation of reducing image quality by a noticeable amount. But already the predecessor TC-14E II model has been praised for its performance and very little performance degradation when combined with the professional telephoto lenses. I ordered the updated converter on the day it was announced and got it delivered from Calumet Munich last week.
- Enhancing Image Quality by Oversampling
- Photoessay: Iceland from Above
- Review: Fujifilm GFX 50S
- Printer Diaries: Preparing Images for Print
- Olympus OM-D Mk II and Fuji X-T2 versus Nikon D810: An unfair fight?
- Fine-Art Printing Diaries: Setting up
- The Photographer’s Guide to Cruising Antartica
- Neutral Density Filters
- Americans in Havana
- Review: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 E FL ED VR
- An Engineer in Havana
Search this site